What is your returns & exchanges policy?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Docs. If you change your mind, we're happy to accept all returns, provided our three return conditions are met:
- Item(s) were purchased within the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise undamaged with original tags attached
- Item(s) are in original packaging or shoebox in their original condition
RETURN TO STORE
Whether you shopped online or in-store, you can return your item at any Dr. Martens store provided our policy conditions are met. Our in-store team can help you with a refund or exchange, pending stock availability.
View our store locator HERE.
If you would like to return an online purchase via post, click HERE for steps on how to book an online return.
Important to remember:
- Purchases made in-store cannot be returned online.
- You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store.
- Shoeboxes must be protected by a satchel or similar, to prevent damage to the original packaging.
- We do not offer online exchanges. Please post your item back to us for a refund and place a new order.
Refunds will be automatically issued via your original payment method. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to reflect in your account. Click HERE for more information.
Third-Party & International Purchases
Purchases made online from overseas distributors, outlets or third-party websites such as eBay cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned by Dr. Martens New Zealand; we advise you to contact the place of purchase for any warranty claims. We do not accept incorrect sizing exchanges or change-of-mind returns for overseas purchases.