What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment system which lets you pay for your order with a PayPal account instead of entering your card details at the checkout, thus keeping your card details private.
PayPal Pay in 4
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after.
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account.
How do I use PayPal?
- You will need to set up an account with PayPal which is linked to your card or bank account.
- Select PayPal as your method of payment at the checkout.
- A PayPal pop up window will allow you to enter your PayPal log-in details, where you then authorise the transaction.
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation page will appear along with your order number.
What are the advantages of using PayPal with my Dr. Martens order?
- No need to enter your card details every time you make a purchase online.
- Your card details are kept private from the vendor.