1. Ensure return conditions are met
Before booking your return online, check that your item meets our returns conditions below. Please note: purchases made in store cannot be returned online.
- Item(s) were purchased within the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise undamaged with original tags attached
- Item(s) are in original packaging or shoebox in their original condition
2. Contact our Docs Experts HERE to book your online return
Our Docs Experts will provide you with an address label to print off. Attach the label to your parcel and then drop it off at your nearest Post Office.
- Package your return in a satchel or box. Do not use the shoebox as a postage box. If the shoebox is taped, damaged or has postal stickers attached, we cannot accept your return.
- Return shipping costs. You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. Once received, we'll process the return within 2-3 business days and notify you via email regarding your refund. Refunds will be automatically issued via your original payment method. Please allow 2-5 business days for funds to reflect in your account.